Thursday, August 7, 2008

Worst Haircut Ever...

So I have officially had the WORST haircut EVER. I am so depressed about it. Al and I went to the baseball game on Friday and I saw this girl with a super cute A-line cut. So this got me thinking that I would get my hair cut. I knew the A-line wouldn't be cute on me and besides Al hates short hair on girls. So today at work I was cleaning up the front of the store and I found some coupons for a new salon. A girl I work with gets her hair cut there and she has been really pleased. So I told Al I was working late and I would be home shortly. I wanted to surprise him with my new cute "do." The guy (1st time I ever had my hair cut by a guy) seems trained and pretty good. So I tell him I want something new, but I didn't want my hair too short. He seemed to understand and off he went...things went smoothly at first, then I felt the back of my hair and I started to panic. He kept cutting and cutting and cutting. He then styled it and I saw the full damage. I told him I liked it and I was in such a hurry to leave because I didn't want to cry. All I could think about on the way home was how Al would kill me. Al was pretty supportive because I called him before I got home to tell him how depressed I was. He said it is shorter than he would like, but it is "not that bad." I am not going to take a picture, but I look like a girl oompa loompa. My one positive is that my hair smells nice. If anyone knows of a good place to get extensions let me know.

No comments: